Friday 30 August 2013

Dr commander selvam

1 Ketan Kaur VA
Swamiji, I came to know about your good self and the temple through the wonderful magazine Siddhitimes. I approached you to fix the marriage problem of my daughter. Swamiji My daughter’s marriage is fixed now after a long time only by your blessings. I wish to donate a sum of $25,000 for the new Temple to be built at my state.

2 Niranjan Mehra CT
I wish to have your esteemed blessings for the third business I have started. My first two businesses are running good only because of your blessings. Daily I chant your holy name “SRI SIDDHAR SWAMIYE NAMAHA” for 108 times before starting my daily affairs. Om Namashivaya and Sri Siddhar Swamiye Namaha. Thanks a lot to the wonderful magazine Siddhitimes.

3 Mehta Bhen Washington DC
 I approached you after reading the best magazine Siddhitimes to cure my ill health. Respected Swamiji, only because of your wholehearted and holy blessings; I have come out of my worst health. Now I have become the healthiest woman. Thanks and Pranams for making me as the healthiest.

4 Netha K Shah Columbus GA
Swamiji, I had the worst relationship with my husband and in-laws. By your powerful mantras and rituals, now I have a very good relationship with my husband and in-laws. I am indebted to you and the magazine Siddhitimes for my whole lifetime. Namaskars.

5 Charles Misty FL
Dear Dr.Commander, I am a regular reader of the magazine Siddhitimes. Due to some kind of ill spirits, my only son has become a drug addict. By your great power, you brought my son out of his bad habit and you have given him a new life. Thank you very much for this. I do not keep any kind of photographs other than yours in my prayer. As I do not know to say thanks in your language, I say as “my entire family’s lives are surrendered to you”. Thanks.

6 Ganesh Sentala and Geetha Sentala IL
Swamiji, by your gracious blessing we are blessed with a beautiful boy after fifteen years of our married life. Thank you very much for making our life as very beautiful. I have named my son as “Siddha” to remember your blessings for the entire lifetime of our family. Namaskars, Namaskars, Namaskars, and thanks for the magazine Siddhitimes for introducing Swamiji to us.

7 Torah Andrew CA
Swamiji, because of a black magic I had a kind of worst nerve problem in both of my hands. Only because of your mantra power, that black magic is gone and now I am very well. Thank you very much for making my life a trouble-free one. I promise a donation of $501.00 every month throughout my lifetime for the wonderful magazine Siddhitimes. Thanks a lot Swamiji.



8 Shanawaz Ismaili AL
Swamiji Sri Siddharji, I am an Ismaili Muslim. I am 70 years old. Even though I am a Muslim, I love Hinduism. I read the magazine Siddhitimes regularly. I have only one daughter. She is 39 years old. Even though she is very pretty, I was unable to perform her marriage. After reading the magazine, I approached you to solve the problems. By your Atharva Veda skills, you solved the problems and now my daughter’s marriage is settled. Now I am the happiest man in this world. I pray the Almighty to bless you with a long life for doing wonderful service like this for the betterment of this entire human race.  

9 Chandra Shenoi, AZ
Thank you very much and Namaskars Swamiji. You have made our gone down business as the best. Our entire lives are dedicated to your golden feet. Om Namashivaya.

10 Selvi Inbarasa Colombo Sri Lanka
Swamiji Sri Siddhar Ayyya Vanakkam After knowing about you through the magazine Siddhitimes approached you to solve my knee pain. On the way to Malaysia, you came to SriLanka and gave wonderful oil enriched with mantras and herbs. By the oil and wonderful mantra power, my pain has gone and I am well now. Nanri and Vanakkam for making me healthy.  
11 Amirtam Kaur IL
Swamiji, only because of your blessings and prayers my marriage is settled. My Namaskars to your golden feet.

12 Arjun Thokadia FL
My downtrodden life is being brought up only because of your holiest blessings. Thanks and pranams to you and your magazine Siddhitimes. Swamiji, my entire life is indebted to you.

13 Tarik Ahaamed CA
Siddharji you have done a great miracle with my son, who was addicted to drinks. Now he is fine. Once again thanks Swamiji.

14 Narsimha Iyer CT
Siddhar Swamiji, I am a Vedic scholar. I have completely read the Krishna Yajur Veda. I have understood the essence of Veda only because of you. Even though I am not qualified enough, but of my age I bless you to have a long and happy life and I pray the almighty to shower its entire blessings on you for continued humanitarian services.

15 Brinda Henry AZ
Swamiji, I am very happy to be your devotee. Even though I am a Christian, I have a great belief in Hinduism. After talking to you, and reading the magazine Siddhitimes, I consider you as rebirth of our God.

16 Fred Williams, AL
Thanks a lot Swamiji for your wonderful contribution of the magazine Siddhitimes to enlighten the entire human race.

17 Arihant K Gupta Houston TX
Thank you very much Swamiji for bringing out an ego free temple in my town. I came to know the news from the magazine Siddhitimes.Even though I wish to contribute a lot to the Temple and the magazine. I am not able to do so because of my poor earnings. Please kindly accept my small contribution of $501.00 for the magazine. Next month I will donate for the Temple.

18 Nayak K Patel Houston TX
Swamiji, even though I am a multi millionaire I had no peace of mind. Only after your consultations, I am getting peace of mind. I wish to donate $10,000.00every month for the magazine Siddhitimes for giving me peace of mind by introducing your good self to me. Please be kind enough to accept this donation. Please bless me and my family with the same continued piece of mind. Namaskars.

19 Ram Narayan Iyengar VA
Swamiji, I am a Hindu Priest. Even though I earn a very good sum of money, I have no peace of mind due to the egos and politics of the temples in the world. Please give me a chance to serve in your temple to get peace of mind. I do not want even a single penny as my salary. Namaskarams. I will send some articles for the wonderful magazine Siddhitimes. Please publish those articles.

20. Hari Bhat GA
Siddhar Maharaj, I am a patient of chronic arthritis. Even after continued medication for years together, I was not able to get rid of my sufferings. Only after getting your special oil and traditional massage, I am getting a very good remedy. Thanks for bringing me out from my prolonged ailments. Thanks for the wonderful magazine Siddhitimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment